Hi! I’m Kait Miller…
although my sis still calls me Kaitlyn. I’m a fur mama and proud wifey to Jered, who kinda got me into this whole blogging thing!
Gypsy Kait started as a food blog- any passionate foodies out there?! Well technically, it started after I graduated with my master’s degree and couldn’t find a job. Seriously. I tried to turn into a domestic princess only to realize I hated cooking. Oops- sorry J! Just one of the many things I’ve learned about myself over the years. As I grew, Gypsy Kait turned into a lifestyle blog, where I share filtered photos and unfiltered stories. I’m really excited to have you join me as I navigate life. I truly believe life is all about the grey areas, and hope my journey encourages you to live your light and shine, girl SHINE! Over the last several years, I’ve lived in 5 different states, which is how the idea of “Gypsy Kait” came along.
The purpose of this blog is to leave you feeling inspired and encouraged!
Let me introduce you to the fam and share some facts about me below! ♡
10 Fun Facts:
- I’m from North Carolina, but currently live in New York City. I’ve lived in 5 different states in the past several years including NC, VA, GA, CA. & UT. Definitely ready to settle down, and find our forever home. Taking ideas!
- I adore my pups, Winston and Evra. Evra is an Australian shepherd-corgi and Winnie is a cute little Labradoodle.
- I eloped in California, March 7th, 2015 to a dark haired, blue-eyed entrepreneur and hottie, Jered. It was our own kind of magic, without all the stress and hassle. Fun fact…we only dated for 3 months!
- I have a degree in Health and Wellness and my Master’s from the University of Virginia *GOOO HOO’S* where I focused on motivation, identity development, and healthy behaviors. So thankful for my education, but also don’t use it much. Sorry Nana!
- We originally moved to NYC so I could attend Columbia University for my second master’s. Turns out it wasn’t for me…and hey, that’s totally okay! Learned so much about myself in the process.
- I couldn’t get through life without a little therapy or gym time.
- 8 hours of sleep is a must or I’m completely useless…kind of dramatic, but also true.
- I could live off ice cream and cereal for the rest of my life, but then I would just be bloated.